Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

International Break- Which of our players have been called up?

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Walton, March and JFC for England U21s.
Kayal and Hemed for Israel.
Greer for Scotland.

Any others?

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Connor Tighe is in the Welsh U-19 squad for a friendly against Poland on Sep 5, Glen Rea is apparently in the ROI U-21 squad for matches against Qatar and Andorra, Vahid Hambo is in the Finnish U-21 squad (matches against Russia and the Faroes) and Rian O'Sullivan and Jayson Molumby are in the ROI U-17 squad (per a club tweet), although I'm not sure if they have games over the next 10 days or whether that is for UEFA U-17 qualifiers later in September.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Connor Tighe is in the Welsh U-19 squad for a friendly against Poland on Sep 5, Glen Rea is apparently in the ROI U-21 squad for matches against Qatar and Andorra, Vahid Hambo is in the Finnish U-21 squad (matches against Russia and the Faroes) and Rian O'Sullivan and Jayson Molumby are in the ROI U-17 squad (per a club tweet), although I'm not sure if they have games over the next 10 days or whether that is for UEFA U-17 qualifiers later in September.

Can we therefore assume that he's now fit?

Bong must be with Cameroon, surely?
And why doesn't Kaz play for Congo?

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Think Bong has fallen out with the Cameroon hierarchy so no call up there.

Thanks for the info. Was surprised he wasn't at the WC.

I think your find that as its the European Championships this weekend Congo and Cameroon aren't involved.

:ffsparr:

Hmm, so European games are the ONLY INTERNATIONALS taking place, are they? There's not Asian World Cup qualifying or African Nations qualifying or International friendlies during this two week break?

Dear oh dear.

Mileoakman

Aug 11, 2003
The name gives it away
Thanks for the info. Was surprised he wasn't at the WC.

Hmm, so European games are the ONLY INTERNATIONALS taking place, are they? There's not Asian World Cup qualifying or African Nations qualifying or International friendlies during this two week break?

Dear oh dear.

Yes I know but there aren't any involving either Cameroon or the Congo.

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
SSN this morning reports that Christian Walton has now pulled out of the under 21s due to injury. Shame for the lad, lets hope its a trivial knock.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Second year scholar Thomas Cadman has received a call-up to the Republic of Ireland U-19 squad for a game against Italy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here