Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who would be your centreback partnership for Hull?

Who would be your centre back partnership for Hull?

• Greer and Hünemeier

Votes: 106 62.0%
  • Greer and Dunk

Votes: 11 6.4%
  • Dunk and Hünemeier

Votes: 54 31.6%

• Total voters

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If fit I would consider adding Goldson to the equation. So for me it would be 2 from Goldson Dunk Hunemeir with Greer on the bench. If he is not fit I would plump for Greer and Dunk as a proven partnership.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Dunk and the Honey Monster

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
28 votes in, and we all have Uwe as a cert. Bound to be Dunk and Greer then.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Dunk had the spot but refused to play and the position was rightfully given away. Greer & Uwe have done a superb job and until suspension, injury or form dictate they should keep their partnership.

Edit, that goes for the back 5: the position is theirs to loose. Keep the back 5 until we need a change

Last edited:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
How many goals have we conceded with Greer and Uwe? Is it just the 2 in 3.5 games?

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Every season there seems to be a team who is challenging that nobody expects to be there. Bournemouth 2015, Burnley 2014, Palace 2013, Southampton 2012, Norwich 2011. If you make yourself hard to beat and free scoring than any team can gain promotion

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
Uwe did very little wrong yesterday, I actually thought he had a great first half, as I mentioned after the game yesterday his first booking was never a booking (listened to Hughton's interview and he said exactly the same) and after that 'high boot' on 5ft 4 Fraser it was the right decision to sub him. Back to Greer and Uwe for Hull though, undoubtedly. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I wasn't quite sure about Hun before yesterday but thought he was quality in the first half so Greer and Hun for me.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Good move by CH to take him off as he was a cert for a 2nd yellow and was very fortunate not to get one for his high kick just after getting yellow, I am sure a lot of refs would have given it.

Yes absolutely agree, but just think Uwe is more reliable than Dunk, and although Ipswich were always going to pile the pressure on after half-time, we looked a bit panicky and less assured without Hunenmeir.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here