Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Warren Aspinall made me laugh

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
Was listening to the prematch banter yesterday on BBC Sussex and the two Gents were talking about a former Ipswich player now playing at Bournemouth. Well, Mr Aspinall called him Tyrone Minge. Live radio is a wonderful thing.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Was listening to the prematch banter yesterday on BBC Sussex and the two Gents were talking about a former Ipswich player now playing at Bournemouth. Well, Mr Aspinall called him Tyrone Minge. Live radio is a wonderful thing.
:lolol:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Warren is a treasure not to be abused. I was watching on a dodgy stream not listening to the dodgy stream that is Player, I think I heard that he had referred to one of Ipswich's defenders as. " Having a turning circle like the Titanic."

burnee54

East Upper Hermit
Sep 1, 2011
up the downs
Warren is a treasure not to be abused. I was watching on a dodgy stream not listening to the dodgy stream that is Player, I think I heard that he had referred to one of Ipswich's defenders as. " Having a turning circle like the Titanic."

"..........in dry dock"

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Brilliant and passionate commentator, extraordinary ability with names, set up a foundation to rescue gorillas and was said to be responsible for Lord Lucan's disappearance - Is there nothing this man can't do :wink:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
i love wozza his commentaries are brilliant, and once you decipher what he is saying he has a great insight into the match
Agree. A real football man with a good inside track on the club and our opponents.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Shame Ulloa left, trying to say his name when commentating was legendary.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here