Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

True position or False position

We where we should be in the league or not ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Where we are in the league..... You decide, bearing in mind we haven't played some of the favourites like boro, Derby, QPR etc

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Fulham and Ipswich away and Forest at home.

I would argue that's 3 of the big teams in The Championship beaten.

We find ourselves where we deserve to be IMO

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
I thought Hughton's comment about us not being the better team by two goals in the first half today was wise. We were brilliant but on another day it could have been any result because both teams had good chances. Worth remembering for the rest of the season (not that I will).

Hey! Here are a couple of videos I took.

[yt]yXLctNW9dQA&feature=youtu.be[/yt]
[yt]iqlf3qquFMo&feature=youtu.be[/yt]

Feb 14, 2010
Far too early. Nothing is achieved in August. Its a good start and a relief after the tripe of last season, that is all. As again in April/ May.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Anything can happen, it doesn't matter who we've beaten, could easily lose against Rotherham..

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It is what it is (so said Descartes, and also Popeye the Sailor man, approximately)

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
We all know we have 13pts from 5 games and because no one else has, we are top of the table. Equally, we all know we have not got automatic promotion because of it.
Enjoy the fact that we are top, we are playing entertaining football and that we seem to have had a good transfer policy this summer. It could all work out well, it all might fall apart. Forest led for some time this stage last season and look where they finished.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here