Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Andrea Orlandi

Bolton va va

Nov 20, 2012
Supposed to be training with the mighty Wanderers........is he any good ?

Currently, our forwards couldn't hit a cow's arse with a banjo.....will Orlandi improve things ?

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways

Currently, our forwards couldn't hit a cow's arse with a banjo.....will Orlandi improve things ?

I posted on another thread that I think you're in big trouble this season. Orlandi went down with Blackpool last season. Please protect him this. We're rather attached to him. Besides being a sublime footballer, when fit, he's a top man.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

Very popular here but dodgy knee's and quite injury prone.

Still very talented.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
He's a lovely, lovely man and a very cultured footballer but quite injury prone. Two years ago I'd have taken him back in a heartbeat. Would I want him providing the ammo for Madine and Heskey to hoof in to row Z? No.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Might not score many but will create chances for as long as he's fit (sadly not often enough). Miss him at the Albion. A player who can be a real pleasure to watch

KT17

Apr 19, 2014
Articulate. Asked - soon after his arrival in England - for his favourite English saying, he replied "Procrastination is the thief of time". Silky skills, liked him a lot.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Madine and Heskey have to be the worse strike pair in this league. I would be very concerned about relying on them

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Good player who lost game time due to a misdiagnosis by the doctor. Certainly worth a contract in the Championship. He's very intelligent too. When asked how he was getting on with learning the English language, he replied, 'quite well, although I did have a problem with Procrostination is the thief of time'.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Poor Bolton.

No offense to the OP but I see them going down. Their attacking options look as limited as ours last season but they can only spend less rather than more and Lennon doesn't have a tenth of Hughton's contacts. That Clough kiddie is a bit special but he may end up like Tex for us last season, a shining gem in a shower of shit.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Good player when fit, and was probably badly advised by our medical team. As a person a top, top fella (alongside Calde in my opinion) and would be welcomed back with open arms at Brighton, maybe not in a playing role now.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
One look at him and you'll question your heterosexuality, he's that beautiful.

As a player? Fit and on form he's brilliant...problem is getting both of those at the same time.

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
can't we pay him a couple of grand per week to sit on the bench looking pretty? and maybe warm up and down with the team. in short shorts. :love:

I like this idea:love::blush:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here