Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

606 tonight, did I speak for you? (despite not being read out)

KT17

Apr 19, 2014
They were looking for BHA callers tonight.

I don't know if any/many of us called in, but by 7.30pm no Gulls had been aired.

I texted them at 7.30pm saying "...we're very happy but not quite yet believing it, hence not calling you. Hughton seems to be working magic, and the football is exciting, for the first time in years..."

They didn't read it out so hey.

Did I represent your views though in putting this out there?

What would you have said, or, why are more of us not calling in?

M

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham

I don't know if any/many of us called in, but by 7.30pm no Gulls had been aired.

I texted them at 7.30pm saying "...we're very happy but not quite yet believing it, hence not calling you. Hughton seems to be working magic, and the football is exciting, for the first time in years..."

M
Seems about right to pal :thumbsup:

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham

M

Yes thanks

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
What's 606?

Feb 14, 2010
Do any of us listen to 606?

Used to listen to Danny Baker year ago when they also had music on the show but no, I cant think of anything more dull than listening to a Liverpool fan from Devon telling us how they need a new left back. Then some presenter and some ex footballer doing the self promotional "I know better than you" chat.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Robbie Savage :ffsparr:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
No sorry. Don't agree that the football hasn't been exciting for 'years'... Apart from last seasons dross it's been great for about 4 seasons before that IMO. Different level to what we were getting at Withers pre Poyet.

D

Deleted User X18H

The Gulls are Torquay. 606 since Tim Berners -Lee invented the interweb is a bit like facsimiles and playing Football Manager by post .

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Used to listen to Danny Baker year ago when they also had music on the show but no, I cant think of anything more dull than listening to a Liverpool fan from Devon telling us how they need a new left back. Then some presenter and some ex footballer doing the self promotional "I know better than you" chat.

Well I do admit it to listening to it, but only when I'm in the kitchen and the radio is on. Don't listen religiously and don't go out of my way. However, your description of the show is pretty much nail on the head!

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Can't listen to that tedious self-congratulatory rubbish for more than 30 seconds - when some tedious fan starts complaining about referees AGAIN.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here