Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ipswich chat...bad losers or what....

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
A bit hypocritical when they have that diver Fraser in their side who lived up to his reputation by conning the ref for their penalty.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Was that really worth starting a thread ? We are bad losers also

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Just had a look at their forum and tbh they are all very complimentary and most accept we played them off the park and deserved to win comfortably, every forum has it's morons.... Let's not tar them all with the same brush because of one comment

easynow

Mar 17, 2013
jakarta
you-read-internet-comments-never-read-the-comments-man.jpg

One individual speaks for EVERY Ipswich supporter?

How does that work? Can we nominate someone from NSC to say something outrageous and encourage everyone in Ipswich to imagine that we all think like that?

Step forward HB&B.

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Just spent 20 mins trawling their forums as I like to get their side of the story, but must state that the vast majority of posters said they got beat by the better team

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
TWTD is an excellent forum and one I have followed for a long time given that ITFC is an admirable club and the forum is generally informative and amusing.

On that basis I don't consider that a small number of numpties on there is any different from the small number of numpties on NSC !

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Just takes a little bit of common sense to understand that a few loud forum fans are not reflective of general opinion.

I'm sure, whilst disappointed, most Town fans will take today's defeat with grace.

It never ceases to amaze me how a few socially inept keyboard warriors are taken as the gospel writers for the whole.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Most comments I overheard from home fans after the game were complimentary about us - and honest about the result.

I particularly liked one Tractor person describing KLL as 'frightening'......

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
God people are so soft, get over it sometimes people might say a bad thing about Brighton on the internet it doesn't matter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here