Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tomer Hemed

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I really like this guy and he's going to be a fan favourite. Thought he did really well today.

Just needs to realise that Championship defenders ar big, strong and quick so needs take his shots first time when they're tight on him.

Couple of times today he took that extra touch when he had his man beaten, but I'm sure he'll get even better once he adapts to the ferocity of the Championship.

I hope and thin k he will be a big time player for us this season. :albion2:

Also need to mention Baldock, he was top drawer today I thought. :thumbsup:

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I really like this guy and he's going to be a fan favourite. Thought he did really well today.

Just needs to realise that Championship defenders ar big, strong and quick so needs take his shots first time when they're tight on him.

Couple of times today he took that extra touch when he had his man beaten, but I'm sure he'll get even better once he adapts to the ferocity of the Championship.

I hope and thin k he will be a big time player for us this season. :albion2:

Also need to mention Baldock, he was top drawer today I thought. :thumbsup:

The two of them together is looking like a winning strike force. And hopefully with other options coming in too.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Just found out he claimed the Stephens goal as well :lolol:

Well done on your brace Tomer! :albion2:

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
He looks good. Getting in all the right positions too, like attacking the near post on that ball in from Rosenior. And great partnership looming with Bulldog.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
A lucky striker in my view.
First goal debatable - second goal two deflections.
All his other goals have been a bit dodge as well!

Love the bloke:thumbsup:

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Hemed looked good. I liked the way he slipped the ball past a defender and ran the other side of him to put himself in on goal. It took a diving challenge from the Ipswich defender to prevent a clear shot on goal, but nonetheless, it looked very classy and intelligent. I'm sure he'll be a force to handle in the future.

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
A lucky striker in my view.
First goal debatable - second goal two deflections.
All his other goals have been a bit dodge as well!

Love the bloke:thumbsup:

Let's hope he is lucky all season then , who said the more I practise the luckier I get ? Well he certainly works hard , I think he is a good player

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Let's hope he is lucky all season then , who said the more I practise the luckier I get ? Well he certainly works hard , I think he is a good player

Shouldn't we be more than happy that we have a 'lucky' striker if you say ?

Sorry response attributed to the wrong thread !

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Think he looks quality. Can't wait for him to lash one in with his foot.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here