Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ipswich Albion last knockings

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Lump in my throat watching Stockdale there - thanks for the video.

was that GG giving it the passion there too? Love to see that and the crowds response - well done all who travelled :)

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Yeah Greer was well charged. Great day out.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Lump in my throat watching Stockdale there - thanks for the video.

was that GG giving it the passion there too? Love to see that and the crowds response - well done all who travelled :)

My thoughts entirely. Great day and thanks to all who went -hope you all had a safe journey home.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I'm unable to see the video, what happened
Last couple of minutes plus players clapping fans, Bobby gives his shirt to a kid and Stockdale raises his gloves and armband in the air

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Bobby gave his shirt away as he was unaware that he didn't have to take it home and wash it, as he did last time he played for the mighty Albion. (Probably)

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
unfortunate though the circumstances are i wonder if the past week or so will turn out to be a turning point for Stockdale at the club. i feel he's always suffered, in many people's eyes, from simply not being Koosh. given the way he has conducted himself over the past few days, it's hard to believe any Albion fan won't be giving him their full support. as evidenced by his comments about the Fulham and Ipswich fans, a good relationship with the supporters is very important to him. if he gets the deserved 100% support from the fans, i can see his confidence growing and growing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here