Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Saturday "we are top of the league and three points clear" *BONUS* drinking thread

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Saturday "we are top of the league and three points clear" *BONUS* drinking thread

I'm feeling a little bit weary after the feverish excitement of watching that game, accompanied by a few ice cold Coronas.

I need a pick-me-up.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
You know what, I was out until five this morning and going out tomorrow but I just might have to crack open a San Miguel!

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
Oh Jesus! It's 1:30am here . I was vaguely pissed before the game kicked off, now I'm shredded with a combination of Grambinus, Sauvingnon blanc, and vodka lime...grinning like a fish on pills, the wife barely comprehends my excitement - it's football. And tonight was one of the best...great stream and finally a f*cking brilliant performance. Yey.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Meantime Yakima Red on the go!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 311

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Out for the memorial event down the road and then i think something alcoholic ....no idea what at mo though

Same with us, going to the memorial event. Feel a bit out of it as all day session yesterday at nephews wedding

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
It's been in all probability the most awful week in Sussex's history, for some more than others. On a personal note I suffered the worse 48 hours I've known until receiving good news Monday lunch time. Now's the time to feel proud of my teams response & performance that today was exceptional and a tribute to all. Thank you everybody at B&HAFC and I'm reaching for the second San Miguel!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here