Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
From those at the game please
Thanks.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Very good all around :)
Thought Greer was dodgy at times and stockdale should have come out a few times to collect the ball,but he didn't.
Lua lua was awesome
Rosenior was very good as was most to be fair

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
fantastic advert for the championship. great game, greater result and some good performances, notably from rosenior, lua lua and stephens.

I thought we looked a little fragile after the big german was subbed but it was the right thing to do with him one tackle away from a red.

Great for the travelling fans...........keep up the good work..... great support as ever

Fans 10

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
Really want a report on the atmosphere when Bobby came on. How did he do? Wish I could have been there. Sounded like a great performance and a great game

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Stockdale 7- no chance with the goals or any saves to make but handling, distribution and time management all excellent.
Bruno 8- won nearly all his aerial battles, controlled the play well, unlucky with the pen was all momentum.
Greer 7- solid for the most part, though looked a little shaky when the pressure really got up.
Uwe 8- utterly dominant for the half he played, 1st one wasn't a yellow, second he should have gone.
Bong 8- good performance, understanding with Kaz is great.
Stephens 9- delivery excellent, covered a massive amount of ground and good on the ball throughout
Kayal 9- as above
Lua Lua 9- gets better and better
Rosenior 8- final ball lacking a bit in the last third but like Bruno knew exactly how to handle the game
Hemed 8.5 - worked hard, linked up and got the goals so can't argue.
Baldock 8.5- gets a 9.5 if he puts away that chance for 3-0, was everywhere.

Subs:
Dunk 7- did well enough
Zamora- very wily but little chance to fight for the ball
Ince- did what he was brought on to do and stopped the ball getting over his head to the strikers.

Hughton 10- absolutely spot on throughout.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Stockdale 7- no chance with the goals or any saves to make but handling, distribution and time management all excellent.
Bruno 8- won nearly all his aerial battles, controlled the play well, unlucky with the pen was all momentum.
Greer 7- solid for the most part, though looked a little shaky when the pressure really got up.
Uwe 8- utterly dominant for the half he played, 1st one wasn't a yellow, second he should have gone.
Stephens 9- delivery excellent, covered a massive amount of ground and good on the ball throughout
Kayal 9- as above
Rosenior 8- final ball lacking a bit in the final third but like Bruno knew exactly how to handle the game

Subs:
Dunk 7- did well enough
Ince- did what he was brought on to do and stopped the ball getting over his head to the strikers.

Great Ratings sounds like we were on fire! :)

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Kayal 9- as above
Rosenior 8- final ball lacking a bit in the last third but like Bruno knew exactly how to handle the game

Subs:
Dunk 7- did well enough

This, but would give Kayal an 8. KLL 'Man of the Match' closely followed by Stephens for me.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Kayal 9- as above

Subs:
Dunk 7- did well enough

Watched it on the telly.

Pretty much spot on for me.

Great all round team performance as well. Great game and deserved the win. 22 shots on goal I think in the end. Could have really walloped them.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I thought Bong was terrific. The pass for the 1st goal was top class and then he played the exact same ball for Baldock who brought it down well and went 1 on 1 but missed.
Should have been 2 brilliant assists.

Must be the most dynamic team we've ever had?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
.........ans Stephens was my Man of the Match amongst many great performances.

Broke up play, great passing and looked like something would happen every time he touched the ball.

Derby can part with £10 mill or feck off.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
.........ans Stephens was my Man of the Match amongst many great performances.

Broke up play, great passing and looked like something would happen every time he touched the ball.

Derby can part with £10 mill or feck off.

Derby can ---- ---- --- ---- -- feck off !

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Kayal 9- as above

Subs:
Dunk 7- did well enough

From the live stream I would say that your 9's and 8.5's were all 9's and should all share MoM

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
Kayal 9- as above

Subs:
Dunk 7- did well enough

I only watched on the PC but would say thats pretty spot on.
Would say Kayal an 8 tho

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
Stockdale 7 Good performance-maybe could have done slightly better with the pen? I'm a big fan of David, but I wonder whether he could have got to it. No complaints tho
Bruno 8 Classy, unlucky with the pen
Greer 7.5
Hunemeier 8 Good half, 1st wasn't a booking second was
Bong 8.5 lovely assist, good performance
Roseinor 8.5 Was excellent today MOTM contender
Stephens 8.5 as Bong
Lualua 9 What is he taking?? Brilliant
Hemed 8.5 Worked hard, got a brace. Can't ask for much more
Baldock 8.5 Should have scored his chance to make it 3-0, but was great, gave ipswich a constant headache

Subs: Dunk 7
Ince 7
Zamora N/A Didn't really touch the ball, but great to have him back

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
A virtually complete 'team' performance. Ipswich had some key players missing but it still needed the Albion to put a real shift in.

IMO it was a crucial decision by Hughton to play Rosenior. Gave us a bit more grit in midfield, neutralised much of the threat from Ipswich on our right and Liam made some cracking runs into their box.

We carried a very serious threat going forward and looked dangerous on the ball, often opening Ipswich up at will. 3-0 at HT would not have been unfair. We should have been more clinical.

The only concern for me is that 2nd half we made hard work of the inevitable fight back by Ipswich, similar to Fulham and Huddersfield, so I hope Hughton will work on that.

Everyone gets an 8, except:

Stephens: 9 and MoM. an immense performance, despite carrying a knock 2nd half
Kayal: 8.5. Must be a nightmare to play against. High energy across the pitch and sprayed some majestic cross field passes.
Lua Lua: 8:5 gave the young full back a torrid time and got him subbed. A classic KLL goal.
Baldock: 8:5 worked hard, pity about the miss as he deserved a goal .
Hemed: 8:5 a handful for the defence
Rosenior: 8.5 linked up well with Hemed and Baldock
Greer: 7 - didn't play badly, just not on a par with the rest of team

Hughton: 9.5 now playing a formation and style that is positive and entertaining. Still some fine tuning needed here and there but the progress from last season is remarkable. Oh, and the icing on the cake is that he actually brought Bobby on..... if only their keeper had parried that late shot as BZ was lurking ready to put it in the net. That would have been a perfect ending.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Stephens was fantastic

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here