Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Congratulations, you deserved to win that

ArnoldLayne

Jan 19, 2015
would of been a robbery if we had nicked a point

i'm actually quite upbeat for some reason, probaby that we played so badly and were missing key players and we still only lost by one goal and somehow won the second half

think we could both make the play-offs

over and out

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
was a great game, I think both sides deserved credit for the attacking game which we just witnessed. Both sides will improve over the course of the season too. stephens, rosenior, lua lua could all hve been named mom.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Last seasons home game against Ipswich made me believe we could make a late run for the play offs, so I won't get carried away, but looking good so far.

Always nice to see Terry Connor too.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
He's alright that ArnoldLayne isn't he?Great thread start earlier in the week and magnanimous in defeat today.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
We still have numerous players to come back including our new signings who look very good....Very pleased with that performance and should have been more comfortable than 3-2.I had £2 on 3-2 40/1 as this was my first ever away game in 1988 and we won 3-2 :)

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
We still have numerous players to come back including our new signings who look very good....Very pleased with that performance and should have been more comfortable than 3-2.I had £2 on 3-2 40/1 as this was my first ever away game in 1988 and we won 3-2 :)

nice betting Albs

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

i'm actually quite upbeat for some reason, probaby that we played so badly and were missing key players and we still only lost by one goal and somehow won the second half

over and out

Thanks, i think the shots tally shows we are on the right track, last season we rarely got many on target.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34024907

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Should have been about 8-0 to the Albion. I wouldn't say you 'won' the second half either really as you HAD to come out and do something at 2-0 down. Pretty proud of my Albion today and after last seasons mess, this feels good.

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!

over and out

Have a 'have'!

Only playing, why aren't all away fans like you?
Are you Albion in disguise?

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
I was very surprised at how weak the Ipswich defence looked. I was under the impression that solidity & organisation was a key part of their game. They looked all over the place for much of that game. Even when Ipswich came back to 2-2, you had the impression we could quite easily score again.

Mick won't be happy with that.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here