Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

And we've got another top of the table clash next too.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
It's exciting times at our football club isn't it. :)

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Another big game, should be good

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Two weeks to wait though. Also the atmosphere is going to be very much 'do it for Shoreham/Worthing'.
Meanwhile two weeks of "We're top of the league"

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Two weeks to wait though. Also the atmosphere is going to be very much 'do it for Shoreham/Worthing'.
Meanwhile two weeks of "We're top of the league"

Yes, great times but much still to do. Strangely, the Rotherham match bothers me more, particularly if we beat Hull. I recall Barnsley coming here -was it two years ago? -at much the same time after we had started well. Several on here told me that I was being unnecessarily pessimistic when I warned that we could underestimate them, and we did indeed lose after an awful match. I am NOT taking anything away from the great start made by the club, which I am sure is a tribute to much hard work behind the scenes, but "home bankers" do have an awful tendency to surprise.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Yes, great times but much still to do. Strangely, the Rotherham match bothers me more, particularly if we beat Hull. I recall Barnsley coming here -was it two years ago? -at much the same time after we had started well. Several on here told me that I was being unnecessarily pessimistic when I warned that we could underestimate them, and we did indeed lose after an awful match. I am NOT taking anything away from the great start made by the club, which I am sure is a tribute to much hard work behind the scenes, but "home bankers" do have an awful tendency to surprise.
We don't play that dire negative football anymore....we score when we want lol

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here