Sky Bet Championship

Venue: Portman Road
Date: Saturday 29 August 2015
Kick-off: 15:00 BST
Referee: Keith Hill
Assistants: Anthony Coggins, Mike George
Fourth official: Adrian Sannerude

TEAM NEWS

• [*=left]Last season's top scorer Daryl Murphy is not expected to be fit for Ipswich's match against Brighton on Saturday.
    [*=left]Teddy Bishop (shin splints) will also miss the game, while Kevin Bru (hamstring) and Jonathan Parr (groin) are nearing comebacks.
    [*=left] Brighton boss Chris Hughton will have have recent signings Bobby Zamora and Connor Goldson available for the match.
    [*=left]Andrew Crofts is thought to be close to making his return from knee surgery but will not yet be fit for selection..

MATCH FACTS

Head-to-Head

• [*=left] Ipswich have netted two goals in each of their last four games against Brighton in the Championship, with three of those ending 2-0.
    [*=left]Brighton's 3-2 win in January over the Tractor Boys ended a run of three successive defeats against them.
    [*=left] Freddie Sears has scored or assisted 11 goals in his last 12 league appearances for Ipswich (seven goals, four assists).
    [*=left] Brighton are unbeaten in five league games (W3 D2); they last went six without losing in May 2014 (eight games).
    [*=left] Brighton defender Bruno has made more interceptions than any other player in this season's Championship (20).
    [*=left]Ipswich have scored in each of their last 16 league games (excl. play-offs), registering exactly two in the last six.
    [*=left]Daryl Murphy has scored in each of his last three appearances against the Seagulls.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
I have been behind enemy lines for nearly a week, even drinking their local beer and frationising with the locals. They are confident and are ripe for taking a knock. Lets hope the boys are up for it

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Ipswich 0 - 1 Albion
Hemed

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
a top of the table clash... new signings including one or two who would "never come here"... Bobby potentially making an appearance today.... my anticipation level has almost reached Gus Poyet era (pre-semi final) heights.

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Would like a win clearly but would take a draw. Gut feeling is maybe 1-1

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
The bad news is I think we will lose, The good news is that my predictions are usually wrong.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It's the hope that kills you. I'm predicting a miserable two hours of radio for me. It's not so bad when you can see it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here