Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good luck, Palace..

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
ER..NO!
I hope Chelsea deliver a 9-0 hammering for the Nigel's.
On another note I had a dream last night that we beat them 3-0 at Selhurst. Which is really unusual because my dreams we never win or I never get to the game because I've lost a shoe or something. But no this was a full on 3-0 away win for the Albion. Lua Lua got the first, 1-0 at half time. Then the second was Kayal and then the 3rd was kermit the frog in a spaceman suit. But honestly I woke up feeling great this morning after that. Which is also unusual because I've got to work today. Just goes to show that even deep down in my subconscious, I want Palace to take a beating.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I actually detest both these sides. But detest those twats from west London more. So a palace victory for me and the "special" one quitting and Russian doing a runner. Hate them. Just hate them

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
*imagines every facepalm there has ever been is now posted on this thread*

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Good luck palace lol
You some sort of plastic fan or something...Palace are our arch rivals and no pompous club comes close to this.

Modern day fans get worse

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I actually detest both these sides. But detest those twats from west London more. So a palace victory for me and the "special" one quitting and Russian doing a runner. Hate them. Just hate them
You must be a spurs plastic or something as no Brighton fan should detest any club more than palace...Maybe some West Sussex seagulls and Pompey as that's understandable.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I concur with the op.
The Special One seems to have lost the plot this season, blanking Wenger, blaming his team, and the physio fiasco.
With the Russian pumping in millions to realise his dream, we will be doing the world of football a big favour in turning over this mob.
COYP

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Its a bit old I know, but who cares................

'Shit has been found all over the Crystal Palace dressing room.

Police believe it came from a fan.'

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
I concur with the op.
The Special One seems to have lost the plot this season, blanking Wenger, blaming his team, and the physio fiasco.
With the Russian pumping in millions to realise his dream, we will (would) be doing the world of football a big favour in turning over this mob.
COYP
Yes indeed you would ! However, as nice as it would be to see them crushed, I'd prefer to wait for another team to do that. Sorry, sorry? WTF I'm not sorry!

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I can't stand Chelsea, or that prat Mourinho, or anything about them

But I don't hate them enough to not wish them all the jammiest luck and best of the biased reffereeing decisions today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here