Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton Bus with GOSBTS written down the side

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
Yesterday I saw a Brighton bus with the Albion badge and the words of GOSBTS written down the side, including the first two lines and stand or fall. Have i missed this before or is it new ?

I think that getting the proper words back up on the screens last week and putting them all over buses could be part of a co-ordinated plan to make sure that every single person in sussex learns the correct words. Long may it continue :thumbsup:

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
This..?
Brighton and Hove Buses - A.JPG-pwrt2.jpg

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Yesterday I saw a Brighton bus with the Albion badge and the words of GOSBTS written down the side, including the first two lines and stand or fall. Have i missed this before or is it new ?

I think that getting the proper words back up on the screens last week and putting them all over buses could be part of a co-ordinated plan to make sure that every single person in sussex learns the correct words. Long may it continue :thumbsup:

Tommy Cook has had a new paint job recently.

[tweet]636875406159806464[/tweet]

:moo:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
The other side of the bus has 'Now is the time for marching, Now let your hearts be gay'

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Saw that the other day. Couple of questions someone at the bus co may know
1/ who pays for that livery?
2/ why don't Brighton buses carry adverts?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

That arrangement is new and seems to have come about as the result of Roger French's retirement as Managing Director of the bus company and his replacement by Martin Harris.

Roger French always took the view that offering advertising space to external organisations was to give up the opportunity to promote B&H Buses' own products. The only exception that he made was for the Martlets Hospice, where he was Chairman of the Trustees. Given the success that his company has had in selling the variety of pre-payment tickets that are on offer, I can only say that I think he might have been right. It will be interesting to see whether there is a downturn in the bus company's business now that they carry adverts for local solicitors all over the back of some buses.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Could do with them making a model of this bus as my dad would certainly purchase one to go with his collection

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
That arrangement is new and seems to have come about as the result of Roger French's retirement as Managing Director of the bus company and his replacement by Martin Harris.

Roger French always took the view that offering advertising space to external organisations was to give up the opportunity to promote B&H Buses' own products. The only exception that he made was for the Martlets Hospice, where he was Chairman of the Trustees. Given the success that his company has had in selling the variety of pre-payment tickets that are on offer, I can only say that I think he might have been right. It will be interesting to see whether there is a downturn in the bus company's business now that they carry adverts for local solicitors all over the back of some buses.

Those adverts are ugly as sin.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here