Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jodi Jones

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
The Argus mentions today that Albion have Jodi Jones on their radar. He is a 17-year-old striker from Dagenham and Redbridge, who used to play for the Senrab junior side (that a certain Robert Lester Zamora also played for). Jones has scored two goals in 6 starts (and 7 sub appearances) in the last 6 months.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
One thing we are not short of in the DS squad is strikers, last count we had either 7 or 8 yet only have a few defenders as we let a few go in the summer.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
If an excellent young striker is available we shouldn't pass up the opportunity because we've already got players in that position. If he's significantly better than what we've got, bring him in.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
If we sign Jones we have to try to play him and not allow him to get lost in the DS squad.
The lad has serious talent
My guess if we sign him is that we will be sending some loanees free the other way. Daggers are desperately short of players and skint

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
If we sign Jones we have to try to play him and not allow him to get lost in the DS squad.
The lad has serious talent
My guess if we sign him is that we will be sending some loanees free the other way. Daggers are desperately short of players and skint

Buy him and then send him back there on loan?

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
West Ham twitter users seem annoyed by this. Good enough for me.
Welcome (nearly) Jodi.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I hope this is true. It is a testament to the hard work our club has done and also the incredible draw of the training facilities/Amex.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
The Moose isn't the most reliable sauce.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I'll take him over fake Steve Gibson.
I'm surprised some people are getting their kickers in a twist over that. Some of our fans really are thick to even consider that being remotely true.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
If an excellent young striker is available we shouldn't pass up the opportunity because we've already got players in that position. If he's significantly better than what we've got, bring him in.

Absolutely: always make room for the exceptional.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here