Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another draw in the Championship tonight

Zeff

Jun 1, 2009
Southwick
I know it's said every season, but surely this league has got to be the tightest league to call for a long time, with over half the matches being drawn already. I think we have done great business already and looks like we have more planned. I would love us to be in with a shout especially after last season, and think we along with many others will be in with a shout of the top six come the end of the season. Personally I can't see anyone hitting the 90 point mark this season. Thoughts?

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Those two are in big trouble, it had 0-0 all over it. It's a bit like Blackpool or Rotherham coming to the Amex last season.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Too early to draw that conclusion. Typically in this division one or two teams hit straps in late Sept. That happened with Leicester and Cardiff tho B'muff did start well least season.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
We could of easily drawn all our games , you need a lot of luck along the way to gain promotion like the ref giving a last minute pen against Fulham.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Did Marshall play, and if so, was he in the right position, and how did he do?

He was subbed. I didn't fancy watching this match. I saw Bolton getting a draw against Liverpool last season and that was boring enough.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Blackburn looked very one dimensional against us last week. All diagonal balls and long throws. They created chances mainly because Dunk was out, Bong had a off day and they kicked Kayal every time they got near him with a poor ref failing to clamp down on it.. Bolton were always going to struggle. Spent force. I'd hate to see what this forum would do if our attacking options were the likes of Heskey, Madine and Dobbie.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Blackburn looked very one dimensional against us last week. All diagonal balls and long throws. They created chances mainly because Dunk was out, Bong had a off day and they kicked Kayal every time they got near him with a poor ref failing to clamp down on it.. Bolton were always going to struggle. Spent force. I'd hate to see what this forum would do if our attacking options were the likes of Heskey, Madine and Dobbie.

That's he difference between having CH and Neil Lennon in Charge. CH has a very good scouting team in place behind him and Lennon doesn't. Just look at the players he signed for Norwich. All good players and at a decent age. The only flop was Van Wolfswinkel and he is actually a very good player who got a couple of injuries at crucial times during his time there

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here