Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] New iPhone (and, possibly iPad and Apple TV day) - September 9th

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm sure it's just a massive coincidence, but Apple are unveiling new iPhones and, likely, other shiny stuff on my birthday, September 9th.

The big show kicks off at 6pm BST and I, for one, can not wait.

Hey Siri, give us a hint..jpg

(And if you have an iOS device, ask Siri to give you a hint a few times)

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
I'm sure it's just a massive coincidence, but Apple are unveiling new iPhones and, likely, other shiny stuff on my birthday, September 9th.

The big show kicks off at 6pm BST and I, for one, can not wait.

View attachment 68101

(And if you have an iOS device, ask Siri to give you a hint a few times)
I love Siri. The missus once said to Siri "tell my husband he's a ****" and the bsted thing sent me a text message :lol:

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
I fuc**** hate siri. Tried as Bozza suggested but after too many questions ended up calling siri a knob, only for it to not reconise knob, many times

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Darren you technology tart, you :lolol:

Early happy birthday wishes from the wine lake x

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
While the experts are on is there a way I can get/grab a snapshot of my bank statement on an app to 'save' & enable it to be emailed from my 6+? Many thanks

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I am looking forward to the usual plethora of amazing features whilst still not actually tackling the problem of it running out of battery life in a few hours.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I am looking forward to the usual plethora of amazing features whilst still not actually tackling the problem of it running out of battery life in a few hours.

Exactamento!!!

CheeseRolls

NSC Patreon
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
The great innovators announce a Hermes watch strap. Cue all the imitators rushing to bring out knock off versions of that. Hang on wasn't that already happening anyway ?

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I want an iPad pro but I think it is going to be a bit overpriced, can buy a macbook for the same price as one if you want the keyboard cover with it.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Must be the least hype ever on nsc for an apple release. All so underwhelming.

A stylus for the iPad one of the major new features. Dire stuff.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008

It doesn't take 'a few hours' to knock one out. I think you're looking at the wrong websites fella. 5 minute smash and grab online raid to clear the pipes, quick look on here to check for news and you can log off and get back to the real world of people, trees, air, food and household pets.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

Reminds me of Frankie Boyle's observation:

"You could see Steve Jobs's early death as a metaphor for his company's attitude to battery life."

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here