Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does Brighton have a Cereal Cafe?

I just noticed in Kingston today that we have one of those cereal cafes near the station. Apparently it has been there for a few months and I had not noticed.

Now Kingston is a bit of a student / trendy town, but it is nothing compared with Brighton on that front, so does Brighton have one of these and if not why has no-one tried it there?

I thought that it was an overpriced gimmick when I saw the London one opening before, but my daughter seems to be interested in this one on our doorstep and I expect we'll probably try it at some point for the experience if nothing else.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Anyone that pays £5 for a bowl of cereal clearly has more money than brain cells.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
it is an overpriced, and poncy, gimmick.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Hipster ****s..

23F0580B00000578-2869969-image-a-6_1418302867703.jpg

:ffsparr:

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
I just noticed in Kingston today that we have one of those cereal cafes near the station. Apparently it has been there for a few months and I had not noticed.

Now Kingston is a bit of a student / trendy town, but it is nothing compared with Brighton on that front, so does Brighton have one of these and if not why has no-one tried it there?

I thought that it was an overpriced gimmick when I saw the London one opening before, but my daughter seems to be interested in this one on our doorstep and I expect we'll probably try it at some point for the experience if nothing else.

Can`t believe people still eat this crap
http://www.theguardian.com/business/2010/nov/23/food-book-extract-felicity-lawrence
http://www.savorylotus.com/3-ugly-truths-about-breakfast-cereal/

Last edited:

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
Good. I can't wait. It would be great if it was open all night where you can go in the early hours of the morning for cereal and toast. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here