Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ipswich ticket wanted

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
Ok I'm interested in a ticket (in a queue after first priority to 8ace) if anyone has one. Need to know by 9pm though due to other logistics. Will keep a close eye on this thread and notifications. Cheers in advance if anyone can help, no worries if you can't.

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
Got one and cannot go but it's concessionary cos I'm an old git. But I'm sure that could be blagged. I live in Arundel

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Ok I'm interested in a ticket (in a queue after first priority to 8ace) if anyone has one. Need to know by 9pm though due to other logistics. Will keep a close eye on this thread and notifications. Cheers in advance if anyone can help, no worries if you can't.

Got one and cannot go but it's concessionary cos I'm an old git. But I'm sure that could be blagged. I live in Arundel

I'm in Brighton and my mate who wants it [MENTION=12255]magicman555[/MENTION] is in Crawley - so Arundel is a bit out the way for us but thanks for the offer [MENTION=22273]TheDuke[/MENTION] anyway.
[MENTION=3721]Captain Haddock[/MENTION] might want it though...

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
Sadly I'm in North London. Can only do it if someone who's going has a spare. Would have to meet up in Ipswich. Thanks for the offer though.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here