Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Carol Vorderman 'covered in burns' after naked treadmill fall....SFW

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
No, but if I lived with Carol I'd probably encourage her to.

:p

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Bit of a saddo really, CV never really got over being traded in for younger, cheaper, equally smart model Rachel Riley on Countdown. She should take as her role model Suzi Perry, who having been dumped from the Gadget Show as sidekick to that talent-free baldy bloke with the groovy glasses in favour of a younger blonder model then went on to land the seriously money-spinning F1 gig. The ultimate F*CK YOU! :lol:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Bit of a saddo really, CV never really got over being traded in for younger, cheaper, equally smart model Rachel Riley on Countdown.

Or maybe it never needed to, as I think she was on about £1m a year with Countdown.

Carol-Vorderman-251113.jpg

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Um, OK, a wee bit random there, tho in the end your point seems to just reinforce my point :shrug:

Not random. I'm suggesting her CV didn't need to get over it. If I earned that for any length of time, when I left, my CV wouldn't be of any interest to me. I'd do what I wanted, as I could afford to.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Not random. I'm suggesting her CV didn't need to get over it. If I earned that for any length of time, when I left, my CV wouldn't be of any interest to me. I'd do what I wanted, as I could afford to.

Um. OK, I'm sure that makes sense to you on some level. Being generous, how about we call it a 'lets agree to disagree?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here