Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lua-Lua v Emmanuel tomorrow - massive test for the young Ipswich full-back

ArnoldLayne

Jan 19, 2015
Christophe Berra out for four weeks which is a big blow for ITFC

Luke Chambers will move from right-back to centre-back meaning Josh Emmanuel will make his Portman Road league debut.

Will be a huge test for him.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I'm always wary of when teams appear to under strength. Still think this is a very tough game for the Albion. I'd like to think we could improve on last season's miserable showing though.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'm always wary of when teams appear to under strength. Still think this is a very tough game for the Albion. I'd like to think we could improve on last season's miserable showing though.

The season before was awful as well. We are owed a decent performance from the team at Portman Road.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
At some point smeone will smoother big LL. they will either double pr treble up or muller him. Hope its the former

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
The season before was awful as well. We are owed a decent performance from the team at Portman Road.

Fair enough but we are not owed a decent performance which of course we need to earn.

Whatever it will be an enormously hard game for us, and a hard test for Kaz, to get anything out of it but fingers crossed. A point would be terrific !

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here