Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bobby Zamora is in the squad for Ipswich...

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Not quite ???

Bobby Zamora is in the squad for Albion's top-of-the-table clash at Ipswich tomorrow.

The striker is part of the group making the journey to Suffolk after featuring in a training match yesterday.

It means Zamora is in contention for a place in the 18-man matchday squad for the first time since rejoining the Seagulls just before the start of the season after a 12-year gap.

The Albion legend has been building up his fitness after training alone without a club during pre-season.

http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/albion/13633346.Zamora_in_Albion_squad/

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Was it at Peterborough where he made an unexpected come back and we went on to win the game? Whatever game it was I remember clearly the surge of enthusiasm from the Albion contingent in the crowd when he came on to the pitch. I imagine it will be just as enthusiastic should he get on tomorrow.

Very jealous of all of you making the trip to Ipswich.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
His problem at QPR was recovery times. So after a run-out he would struggle to be ready for the next game. I guess Ipswich away is therefore made for him with the International Break following it.

Dec 15, 2014
Here
So we get zamora Zamora on the morrow when we flip the switch to Ipswich.

Catedral_zamora.JPG

ZAMORA, SPAIN but not too much.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Was it at Peterborough where he made an unexpected come back and we went on to win the game? Whatever game it was I remember clearly the surge of enthusiasm from the Albion contingent in the crowd when he came on to the pitch. I imagine it will be just as enthusiastic should he get on tomorrow.

Very jealous of all of you making the trip to Ipswich.

Believe so , seem to recall him being almost certainly out and then announced was playing or on the bench, either way lifted everyone to extreme hyped up levels.

Then he got the winner (shot on the turn) in front of the packed away end.

Fantastic

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Believe so , seem to recall him being almost certainly out and then announced was playing or on the bench, either way lifted everyone to extreme hyped up levels.

Then he got the winner (shot on the turn) in front of the packed away end.

Fantastic

I was also at that game, didn't he miss a pen within the first 5 minutes of the game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here