Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rajiv van La Parra

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Van La Parra, Calleri, Manu, Vydra and Teixeira....even if they are only rumours, its a far cry from the days where the end of our transfer window involved us getting our knickers in a knot over whether we'd manage to sign Chris Holroyd or not.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think I'm going for a lie down, all too much for me.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
I reckon we made enquiries for our other targets on the Winger list, just in case Elvus turns us down.

So I reckon the list consisted of:

1) Iranian Ali & Jamie Murphy (top targets)
2) Marshall
3) Elvis
4) Bryne/VLP and any other winger we get linked with!

certainly our targets further down the list are certainly worth going for. A world away from the targets favoured by Burke

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Fun though, isn't it?
I don't know. I'm thinking no, as the day will surely end with us all wondering if anything will happen, and then nothing will happen tomorrow, and we'll go into next week feeling deflated. Next week will be a busy week for the Samaritans.

I refuse to let myself believe anything good will come of these rumours.

KingKev

Jun 16, 2011
Hove (actually)
This is getting silly. RV(L)P was seriously good at the Amex last season.

Really? I'll have to apply for a memory upgrade. On the day I recall us being the better side and him achieving not very much other than a miss-hit cross that Stockers obligingly punched into his own net at the near post. Might be me - I am old, forgetful, hugely partisan and liable to make up my own realities on occasion....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here