Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mile Oak v Lancing Another example of the superb football family.

The football family has to commended from The Albion through to non league clubs with their response to the air show tragedy,Worthing utd have their tribute game on the 6th Sept and good to see Mile Oak donating the proceeds of Saturdays game.

Attachments

• tribute game.jpg
    tribute game.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 662
  • TRIBUTE.jpg
    TRIBUTE.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 668

bobby baxter

Jan 31, 2014
The football family has to commended from The Albion through to non league clubs with their response to the air show tragedy,Worthing utd have their tribute game on the 6th Sept and good to see Mile Oak donating the proceeds of Saturdays game.

This is a wonderful gesture, I know many local sides struggle along and are only kept alive by the selfless work of committed individuals, in Mile Oaks case, Les Hamilton contributes an enormous amount of time and effort to keep the club up and running.
A smashing football club.

This is a wonderful gesture, I know many local sides struggle along and are only kept alive by the selfless work of committed individuals, in Mile Oaks case, Les Hamilton contributes an enormous amount of time and effort to keep the club up and running.
A smashing football club.

With both my boys having played mile oak youth and now with the senior teams i can only echo the post above. Football at this level is only kept going by the tireless work and generosity of some fantastic people. A real community club who have felt the loss of Matt Grimstone very hard.

bhafc1976

Apr 16, 2015
Henfield FC 1sts away at Newtown Villa today. Matt was a junior keeper for Henfield 14 years ago. There is a Henfield shirt on the bridge at Shoreham and we will have a minutes silence before the game and will wear black armbands. We have also made a donation. RIP Matt.

bhafc1976

Apr 16, 2015
We played Mile Oak in a friendly a couple of weeks ago. Top lads and a good club. Hope you have a good game today.

bhafc1976

Apr 16, 2015
Ha! No, I'm too old to play, I'm the manager. That was my beast of a centre back, Mozza. Good luck to you guys as well. I'll send a scouting report to Chris after today's game as I believe you've got them in the cup. All the best.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Was a very emotional day up the rec today. Credit to Lancing for their part too

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here