Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nathan Byrne Swindon...apparently we're interested...

Dan The Man

Sep 27, 2011
Mile Oak
....not sure how reliable poster is, but just posting what I've seen on Twitter....not a bad player either...

https://twitter.com/SamMorshead_/status/637194190405914624

Picture1.png

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Started the season off well in a more advanced role (last year he played as a wingback I believe). Wouldn't say no if a deal for Elvis can't be completed.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
He scored an excellent hattrick the other week and played very well in the play-offs last season so would be another decent signing.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
How good is this guy? I admit to knowing nothing about him. (Striker and) winger is what we need...

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
How good is this guy? I admit to knowing nothing about him. (Striker and) winger is what we need...

From the little I've seen of him he's a slippery little git. Short, great with the ball at his feet, likes a shot. Probably takes a couple of touches too many on most occasions. Effective player for Swindon who play some nice football - Quick short passes.

No idea if he'd make the step up,

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Just made my first ever Wiki edit, removing an Oh So Funny Huddersfield fan's addition about him signing for them 2 days ago. Really annoys me when people abuse a very useful resource for puerile reasons.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Scored a hat trick in the first game of the season if memory serves me correctly. Converted from a full back. Is he another of their ex Spurs contingent?

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
From the little I've seen of him he's a slippery little git. Short, great with the ball at his feet, likes a shot. Probably takes a couple of touches too many on most occasions. Effective player for Swindon who play some nice football - Quick short passes.

No idea if he'd make the step up,

Sounds like that scrote, Ritchie, at Bournemouth ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here