Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is this the most entertainingly unpredictable transfer window we've ever had?

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
It feels like every day we are heavily linked with, or reported to be bidding for, somebody new. Most of the time it's someone completely unexpected. The latest is an attacker from the Dutch top flight.

This summer has been brilliant and our squad is looking significantly stronger than it did last year

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
To think how many posters would have been like a dog with 2 dicks had the club singed Orlandi, Bridcutt, SD, Buckley, et al.

(I'd have been well happy with Ward)

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
I'm not surprised it's been a busy summer considering how shite we were last year, but I have been surprised at the quality we have brought in. Last year there were a few "meh" "he's rubbish" etc at more than a couple of players that we brought in. Can't really say that about who we've got this season.

Hopefully this is going to be THE season.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm not surprised it's been a busy summer considering how shite we were last year, but I have been surprised at the quality we have brought in. Last year there were a few "meh" "he's rubbish" etc at more than a couple of players that we brought in. Can't really say that about who we've got this season.

Hopefully this is going to be THE season.
I guess that's the difference between hardly spending and properly spending.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here