Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Happy birthday, Hiney!

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Many happy returns of the day to [MENTION=118]Hiney[/MENTION], a man who- and frankly I don't think this is in any way an exaggeration- has become a bit of a forum legend by virtue of NSCers' magnificent artistic exploits.

:birthday:

:salute: :banana:

IMG_6785.JPG

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro
So how old is he?

If he played against Tranmere in 1980, I'd say it could be the big six-oh?

How come Michael Robinson was in the squad picture? He looks Photoshopped!

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
If he played against Tranmere in 1980, I'd say it could be the big six-oh?

How come Michael Robinson was in the squad picture? He looks Photoshopped!

Hang on, I'll find you the original photo. It's absolute genius. I have a sneaking suspicion that Michael Robinson may not actually have been present the day they took the team picture :lol:

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro
Hang on, I'll find you the original photo. It's absolute genius. I have a sneaking suspicion that Michael Robinson may not actually have been present the day they took the team picture :lol:

Me too - I suspected that was part of the joke!

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Here you go. It's a real favourite of mine. I love the fact somebody at the Albion back then evidently thought "Well Robinson isn't here, we could just leave him off...or we could superimpose him really badly behind Mike Yaxley & George Aitken and hope nobody notices :lolol:

IMG_6784.JPG

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I always have, and always will have a lot of love for [MENTION=118]Hiney[/MENTION] - Have a great day fella :)

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Here you go. It's a real favourite of mine. I love the fact somebody at the Albion back then evidently thought "Well Robinson isn't here, we could just leave him off...or we could superimpose him really badly behind Mike Yaxley & George Aitken and hope nobody notices :lolol:

View attachment 68060

To be honest, they all look like they have super-imposed heads - how long is Horton's neck ??

Anyway, Happy Birthday [MENTION=118]Hiney[/MENTION]

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here