Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fatty's at Theme Parks

Brightonia

Dec 7, 2012
Sussex by the sea
So, I'm taking Mrs Brightonia and Brightonia Jr to Chessington on Saturday for the nippers birthday!

I am a bit on the podgy side and love a good ride me ;) saw on the website that most rides have a size restriction of a 51 inch chest, I just measured myself and i have a 48 inch chest and am 6ft 2 but i have very broad shoulders and very well built. Do you think I will struggle to get on the rides still or will I be ok?

Any other fatboys have any stories/issues etc???

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
So, I'm taking Mrs Brightonia and Brightonia Jr to Chessington on Saturday for the nippers birthday!

I am a bit on the podgy side and love a good ride me ;) saw on the website that most rides have a size restriction of a 51 inch chest, I just measured myself and i have a 48 inch chest and am 6ft 2 but i have very broad shoulders and very well built. Do you think I will struggle to get on the rides still or will I be ok?

Any other fatboys have any stories/issues etc???

You look a bit like COG then:moo:

albionite

May 20, 2009
You will be ok then, all about if the bar comes fully down into locking position . Broad shoulders just makes it a little uncomfortable
40 inch waist and gut is a little on a large side but not massive, because I'm broad it doesn't really make me look massive

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
If at a USA theme park normally 5th row and 3rd seat in from the right is the lard bucket, there is no shame in the queue for it either

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
How big is your cock? Not relevant, I'm just curious.

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
If at a USA theme park normally 5th row and 3rd seat in from the right is the lard bucket, there is no shame in the queue for it either

You'd also look positively anorexic compared to most other visitors out there as well

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here