Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My video of the minutes silence

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
Impeccable silence well done all especially the Walsall contingent.

Walsall Video index

There will be more video's including the first penalty and thankfully not the O'Grady one as someone messed it up....not only was he shit tonight!

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
If I hadn't known about the request I would have thought it a big odd myself so just leave it there maybe?

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
I have been at many games where there has been a silence never recorded any before and only did so due to the request to do so that came out from Worthing United FC and their players, this is also why it got a thread about it on its own so that they, should they wish to do so, find it.

I have been asked for and given permission for BBC South East to use the video as well as I would any media outlet that wants to use it.

Sadly my request in using it to plug the REMF was not achievable as they were plugging the main fund that has been set-up already and they did not want to confuse people, which is fair enough.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
If I hadn't known about the request I would have thought it a big odd myself so just leave it there maybe?
Absolutely - I had no desire to cause a drama, it was just a question of curiosity.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here