Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It would have been home to Chelsea

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Two of my best mates support Chelsea, glad I won't have to put up with their gloating mugs :lol:

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
This is the reason we should have taken the game seriously. O'Grady is costing big wages and now helping us to lose more money with his inept performances. Having said that it would appear that 7 or 8 players let themselves down tonight. Bit worrying listening to CH that he thought we played well and should have won the game. No corners in 90 minutes tells us something.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
This is always said but would the numbers been different with you being b and them w ? Just trying to lessen the blow .

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I genuinely don't care, the league is all I care about, not John Terry and the local Chelsea mongs who would have turned up

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
If as you say, it supports my argument that we did not take it seriously enough by fielding the side we did this evening.

What a c--k up !

Not to mention it would have been a near certainty to have been a televised fixture in the next round !

Easy come easy go I suppose is our policy.

Why should we be surprised that we lost when we sent out our reserve team. They still should have been good enough to win the game though. Walsall were more up for it, and they deserved the win in the end. It will be a great boost for them to play a top team like Chelsea. So good luck to them!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Not to mention it would have been a near certainty to have been a televised fixture in the next round !

Easy come easy go I suppose is our policy.

Possibly but Villa V Brum and Spurs V Arsenal may have been the choices.

AlastairWatts

Nov 1, 2009
High Wycombe
It's a shame for the club and I suppose the supporters but I can't surely be the only one who doesn't care a jot.

It's more than a shame. I dunno what the amounts are, but there would have been a decent payment for a win tonight and all the TV and other revenue from the next round. I do care, and so do lots of 'the supporters' . In fact I feel pretty badly let down. Probably, though, not as much as Tony Bloom who bankrolls all this...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here