Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fundraising walk in memory of Jacob Schilt

Fat Langers

Dec 27, 2007
Please find below the details of what we are putting together in memory of Jacob, and of course Matt. Please join us on the day if you can.

The REMF Jacob Schilt Memorial Walk

10 am on Saturday 12th September 2015.

The Robert Eaton Memorial Fund are hosting a sponsored walk in memory of Jacob Schilt, as well as the other victims who sadly lost their lives during the Shoreham Airshow disaster.

Jacob, SNOOBS on NSC, was part of our fundraising team at REMF, raising almost £1,000 by taking part in three REMF Challenge Matches against Crystal Palace.

The planned walk is approximately 4 miles long and will take participants from the Memorial footbridge in Shoreham, along the A27 foot path to Worthing United's ground in Lyons Farm. This will symbolise the journey that Jacob and Matthew (who he was travelling with) could sadly never finish.

The money raised by donations will be presented to Worthing United Youth Football Club from REMF to provide them with the funds to ensure their kids can develop their football in a healthy and safe environment.

We would like you to join the 2015 REMF squad, Jacob's family and friends and Brighton CEO Paul Barber for this walk and help celebrate a life that was ended way too soon.

The walk will start at 10am and will take approximately 2 hours to complete. We are encouraging participants to make it a colourful celebration of Jacob's life and would like everyone to wear colours/shirts of teams you support/play for, or colours/shirts you may have played football or cricket with Jacob.

Anyone who wishes to participate in the walk should register your interest by emailing REMF Vice-chairman Brett Mendoza at brettmendoza@hotmail.com

Anyone that wishes to sponsor a participant or make a donation can do so here:
www.justgiving.com/JacobsREMFwalk

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Why isn't this a sticky?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
:bounce:

Agreed this needs to be a sticky bit the mods can't monitor the whole of the board for the whole of the time, Maybe a mention of the head honcho [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] might do the trick.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Gents
Please find below the details of what we are putting together in memory of Jacob, and of course Matt.
Please feel free to join if you can.

The REMF Jacob Schilt Memorial Walk

Saturday 12th September 2015. 10am.

The Robert Eaton Memorial Fund are hosting a sponsored walk in memory of Jacob Schilt, as well as the other victims who sadly lost their lives during the Shoreham Airshow disaster.

Jacob was part of our fundraising team at REMF, raising almost £1,000 by taking part in three REMF Challenge Matches against Crystal Palace.

The planned walk is approximately 4 miles long and will take participants from the Memorial footbridge in Shoreham, along the A27 foot path to Worthing United's ground in Lyons Farm. This will symbolise the journey that Jacob and Matthew (who he was travelling with) could sadly never finish.

The money raised by donations will be presented to Worthing United Youth Football Club from REMF to provide them with the funds to ensure their kids can develop their football in a healthy and safe environment.

We would like you to join the 2015 REMF squad, Jacobs family and friends and Brighton CEO Paul Barber for this walk and help celebrate a life that was ended way to soon.

The walk will start at 10am and will take approximately 2 hours to complete. We are encouraging participants to make it a colourful celebration of Jacobs life and would like everyone to wear colours/shirts of teams you support/play for, or colours/shirts you may have played football or cricket with Jacob.

Anyone who wishes to participate in the walk should register your interest by emailing REMF Vice Chairman Brett Mendoza at brettmendoza@hotmail.com

Anyone that wishes to sponsor a participant or make a donation can do so at this justgiving page:
www.justgiving.com/JacobsREMFwalk

Going and donated.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Been talking to Ms Spongy and were going. And taking little Ms Spongy as she just started walking today�� 4 miles should mean I get a good nights sleep that night.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I know that routine. It hurts. I've survived the last year on an average of 5 hours sleep every night and working 12 hour days. But Peanut is 1 year 1 week old, started walking today and has cut nearly all her teeth already so I'm hoping (praying) now she's gonna more active she started sleeping for longer.

Sorry to de rail the thread.

Do [MENTION=10511]Fat Langers[/MENTION] or [MENTION=461]Mendoza[/MENTION] have a sponsorship form we can print off I can take to work? I have a lot of older people at work that are still baffled by the interweb....

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Do @fatlangers or @brettmendoza have a sponsorship form we can print off I can take to work? I have a lot of older people at work that are still baffled by the interweb....

You could take the money off them pay it into you bank account and donate ?

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
That's what I'll do I think. Just wanted an official looking form like I used to have when I was at school for stuff like this before the Internet was invented.

Won't take a minute to knock something up on excel.

Fat Langers

Dec 27, 2007
That's what I'll do I think. Just wanted an official looking form like I used to have when I was at school for stuff like this before the Internet was invented.

Won't take a minute to knock something up on excel.

Sorry mate, only got the just giving page to donate with. I'm sure with your skills you can knock up a form. ;)

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
donated
but cannot make it
RIP Jacob

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here