Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tex, zardes/gayle, Marshall/Bennett

Chuggy12

Aug 3, 2015
Shoreham beach
All of the players have been linked with a move to the Albion, but which ones do you think will happen, and are they the players you want.

Is there any other realistic possibilities who you want us to sign, or do we not need to sign anyone?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Out of all those I think Tex is most likely on a season long loan and maybe Bennett on a permanent.

The rest (and maybe also Bennett) would be too expensive. I have written Marshall off completely and the Gayle talk was nonsense from the start.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Vydra wants a Premier League club (Steve Clarke). I'm hopeful, but still feel our signings will be 'left field'.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Think too many sides are in for Vydra who will pay more so would be delighted but surprised if we got him.

Bennett and maybe Tex would be the obvious choices.

Marshall and Vydra would be my choice

Shirty

Daring to Zlatan
Would love Vydra but cant see that happening. Wouldn't mind Forestieri either, and he he also being sold, probably to a championship club. Sky were reporting last night that a fee had been agreed with Leeds, but the player had turned it down as he wants to stay down south.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
None, all our signinings so far have come out of the blue with very little links except maybe Zamora

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Cant see that EB would add anything different to be honest. I did hear we are the only club willing sign Vydra on a permanant deal so fingers crossed.

Chuggy12

Aug 3, 2015
Shoreham beach
Cant see that EB would add anything different to be honest. I did hear we are the only club willing sign Vydra on a permanant deal so fingers crossed.
Bennett would add depth and competition for the starting 11 and given his link with hughton he may be someone worth a try

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Vydra and Bennett would be ace. I'd also have Forestieri over Tex every day of the week.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Where did you hear that? Or are you referring to what people have said on the other thread earlier today?

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
Vydra and Marshall please. Promotion would follow.
I am not that bothered about seeing Bennett or Tex return

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here