Harper Ince Crofts March

Baldock O'Grady

Team 3

Walton

Barnett Rea Dallison Chicksen

Tilley JFC Holla Starkey

Hambo Colunga

The above includes loaned out players and assumes all are fit

You can swap Walton for Maenpaa or JFC for Crofts etc. The point I’m trying to make is the depth of our squad. Team 2, assuming all 11 stayed fit and played every game in the season, (which I’m well aware wouldn’t happen) would easily be competitive in this division. Team 3, I reckon, would probably ship a few but survive in League 1. (Though I’m sure we’ll get rid of some players over the next few days)

The upside, we’ve probably got better depth than we’ve ever had and shouldn't need to have players out of position this season.
Downside, I predict we make a massive loss and have issues keeping players happy

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
My strongest team atm is probably the first one you put - although I'd probably have Rosenior in front of Bruno in the long run. He seems a top player and suprised Bruno was selected ahead of him however Bruno has proved CH's decision so far and performed brilliantly...

OvingdeanSeagull

Jul 8, 2012
Ovingdean
you will soon change your mind when you see what Zamora brings when fit

Maybe so, but either way I prefer a little and large partnership upfront. Hemed is pretty big and good in the air and at holding the ball up, whereas Baldock is smaller and faster, which adds variety to our attack.

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
Strange but I was thinking about this today as well (although I didn't get past the first two teams). Looking BLOOMing good though.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Maybe we should have played our 3rd team tonight.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Maybe so, but either way I prefer a little and large partnership upfront. Hemed is pretty big and good in the air and at holding the ball up, whereas Baldock is smaller and faster, which adds variety to our attack.

I think those three can all play together up-front.

And great thread from the OP. We're exuding optimism on here. I am even after our first defeat. That said, I still don't think we'll make the play-offs this year. But next season's looking good.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
So, we have a second team that can sweep aside League 1 opposition, as well as being easily competitive in this division' do we?

Glad to know that. :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here