Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joke du Écosse

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This years 'Joke of the festival' is:-

I've just deleted all the German names from my phone...

...it's now Hans free.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
They haven't got any Dutch or Scandinavian friends then? And how will that stop them crashing whilst driving? They really have not thought this through.

Hans is not a common name in Germany - it's not in the 100 most popular - so most people would not know many Hanses anyway. I don't think he'd have many to delete

[And it's not Joke du Écosse, as Écosse is feminine; so it should be Joke de l'Écosse]

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
Although I commend you for making the right decision on going hands free, I fail to see the logic in deleting all of your German friends, did they all upset you at once?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Hans is not a common name in Germany - it's not in the 100 most popular - so most people would not know many Hanses anyway. I don't think he'd have many to delete

[And it's not Joke du Écosse, as Écosse is feminine; so it should be Joke de l'Écosse]

La blague de L'Écosse, non?

WhingForPresident

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Pretty shit really.

The only one of the top 10 I found mildly amusing was: 2: Stewart Francis: “Kim Kardashian is saddled with a huge arse... but enough about Kanye West.”

Maybe I'm just a miserable *******, who knows..

Not as good as the Milton Jones one tweeted yesterday:-

"Just sent someone to see the film Minions for me"

Still not as good as his "Militant feminists - I take my hat off to them. It really annoys them"

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
This years 'Joke of the festival' is:-

I've just deleted all the German names from my phone...

...it's now Hans free.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. HANS FREE! Hans is a German name. German names were deleted. hans sounds a bit like hands and you get hands free phones!
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
I'm only laughing cos I'm in Edinburgh and want to be popular …………………………………………. though it's not all that funny really is it.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
What's the difference between a 'hippo' and a 'Zippo'? One is really heavy, the other is a little lighter
But Zippos are bit little lighters. They are far bigger than Clippers or Bics or any if the old styles of British petrol fueled lighters

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here