Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jordan Rossiter wiki page

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
Following the Arsenal v Liverpool match on BBC text I was curious about the sub Jordan Rossiter, so I looked him up on Wiki:
Jordan Bernard Rossiter (born 24 March 1997 in Maghull, Merseyside) is an English footballer who got bummed by Sturridge and plays for Liverpool, who have described him as an "authoritative central midfield presence" with "an extensive passing repertoire with either foot and an eye for goal"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jordan_Rossiter

Molango's visa

Molango's visa
Sep 7, 2007
London, UK
Following the Arsenal v Liverpool match on BBC text I was curious about the sub Jordan Rossiter, so I looked him up on Wiki:
Jordan Bernard Rossiter (born 24 March 1997 in Maghull, Merseyside) is an English footballer who got bummed by Sturridge and plays for Liverpool, who have described him as an "authoritative central midfield presence" with "an extensive passing repertoire with either foot and an eye for goal"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jordan_Rossiter

It has just been edited (see below) so I think some of his mates may be on the creme de meths tonight. . .

Jordan Bernard Rossiter (born 24 March 1997 in Maghull, Merseyside) is an English footballer who fingered his mums cat as his friends told him it will make him a lad Liverpool, who have described him as an "authoritative central midfield presence" with "an extensive passing repertoire with either foot and an eye for goal".[3]

Molango's visa

Molango's visa
Sep 7, 2007
London, UK
It has been edited AGAIN (see below). FFS, I RELYon wilipedia for important information to help me prepare my teaching . . . and now I see it is just MADHOUSE :ffsparr::shootself

"Jordan Bernard Rossiter (born 24 March 1997 in Maghull, Merseyside) is an English footballer who plays for the legendary and class act Liverpool, who have described him as an "authoritative central midfield presence" with "an extensive passing repertoire with either foot and an eye for goal".[3] In his spare time he uploads to YouTube as VirginGaYmer"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here