Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Walsall Roll Call

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
My wife has decided she doesn't want to be at home with a carer so is joining me for her first ever away game!
Fortunately she doesn't know the difference between first team and reserves or that in theory we should win against Walsall.
Bless :lolol:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
As usual, I told myself I probably wouldn't go for it.

But, as usual, I know damn well that if I can score an hour off work tomorrow afternoon (and a later start on Wednesday morning), I'll be in the car & off up there like a rat up a drainpipe.

Part of me feels like the club have been so ace this week with everything that's gone on, I owe it to them to make the effort :)

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012

But, as usual, I know damn well that if I can score an hour off work tomorrow afternoon (and a later start on Wednesday morning), I'll be in the car & off up there like a rat up a drainpipe.

Part of me feels like the club have been so ace this week with everything that's gone on, I owe it to them to make the effort :)

Yeah do it!

I can rarely join these threads but...despite it being my 8th wedding anniversary tomorrow and having a wife who does not like football...I am in! Taking my 6 yr old who is very excited and going with a mate who supports Wycombe but I went with him to Walsall to see them on a freezing night in john paint trophy so he owes me. I love these matches close to Warwick.

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach

We can continue our nationwide tour of dodgy clubs. I'll see you for a coke in the Saddlers Club.

elbowpatches

Jul 7, 2003
Cambridge
Me. After the delights of Southend in the first round I hope we don't watch an abject second team performance.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
3 from Lichfield ....well it is only 25 mins away would be rude not to :albion2:

Do you know John Burke?? He lives in Lichfield and is a big Albion fan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here