Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liam Rosenior

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
Lots of reasons to feel close to the Albion community today, but just want to highlight something from yesterday. At the end of the prematch warm up Rosenior stayed out and had a kick about with two of the ball boys in front of the east stand. They looked chuffed to bits. Respect to you Liam.

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
I cannot see Bruno maintaining his early season form so expect to see him playing in the not too distant future.

Let's just hope you are as wrong about this as you are about everything else you post.

I have nothing against rosenior but Bruno has been immense so far and we should hope that it continues.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Bruno has been immense but as the weather breaks so does his form, if previous seasons are anything to go by,, ask Piltdown Man. Then I think Rosenior will come into his own.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I cannot see Bruno maintaining his early season form so expect to see him playing in the not too distant future.

Why, he has been superb so far this season, MOM yesterday along with your other mate Stockdale.
Why shouldnt he maintain his current form.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Lots of reasons to feel close to the Albion community today, but just want to highlight something from yesterday. At the end of the prematch warm up Rosenior stayed out and had a kick about with two of the ball boys in front of the east stand. They looked chuffed to bits. Respect to you Liam.
Yeah I saw this. Ended with high fiving both of them. Very nice touch.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Albion in the north

Jul 13, 2012
Ooop North

Comes across as a quality guy.

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
factory of sadness.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here