Worthing
Usain Bolt 2015 : "I can't change the sport on my own"

You just did man....... Beautiful.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
A great race and result.

But let's not forget about just how poor the PED record is of Jamaican athletes.
All bar one of the sprinters has been popped.

This result, no matter how good and enjoyable it is, doesn't really mean anything in the whole scheme of things.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
A great race and result.

But let's not forget about just how poor the PED record is of Jamaican athletes.

This result, no matter how good and enjoyable it is, doesn't really mean anything in the whole scheme of things.
Have to say I agree with this. I really really want Usain Bolt to be 100% natural, but the culture of Jamaican athletics and the questions about the compliance of Jamaica's drug testing programme with WADA code doesn't help.

A great race and result.

Maybe Gatlin not winning means something.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
It's like watching the latter stages of the sporting career of Muhammad Ali. You know that it can't last forever, but IMHO it's a privilege to be able to watch it live, albeit on the telly. We won't see Usain Bolt's like for quite some years. Possibly the planet's only current truly global superstar :bowdown:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Maybe Gatlin not winning means something.
Not if you're framing the comment around PED's it doesn't.

If you're taking [MENTION=205]Tom Hark, Preston Park[/MENTION] approach to the race then yes it was proper meaningful sporting box office and a privilege to watch.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here