Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My dads last game V Blackburn

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
image.jpg
Would just like to share a few pics & memories with you all on NSC as yesterday's game V Blackburn will be the last time my dad will enjoy the pleasure of going to the Amex, but what a way to go out,
Can not thank the club enough for the most beautiful day imaginable
Just last week my dad was told he had a rare form of brain cancer and had a few months to live, on hearing this news the family were left shattered
But what a massive boost we all got this week was a message from the club saying we'd all be treated to a VIP day at the Amex V Blackburn, I've never known in all my life a greater hospitality than what we received today, it was beyond belief
4 course Meal,free Bar, best seats in the house, tour of stadium, met Alan Mullery Bobby Zamora Inigo Calderon Liam Rosenier
Big thanks to Everyone at the club, the most emotional day of our lives which you all made very special
Xx

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Thanks for sharing - not the only positive post about the club in the last day or two but perhaps the most poignant. Wishing all of you the very best.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
By the way Bobby Zamora told us he was biting at the bit to play again but realistically he's looking at the first game back after the international break, but would love to be involved at Ipswich

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Very sorry to hear your news. Great to hear what a wonderful day you had though.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Lovely story, really good to see the club giving something back to the fans. All the more reason to love BHA.
I imagine it was a great uplift for dad to have such a day, and gives us fellow supporters reason to be proud of our club. :albion2:

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Really sorry to hear about your father, but glad the club assisted you in having the best day possible.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
image.jpg
Thanks everyone for all your comments much appreciated, like a few of you have said makes you proud to be an Albion fan, my sentimements entirely, you couldn't have scripted a better day than the one we had, the club were just brilliant, it's kept us all going over the last few days with my dad thinking of nothing else, his face lit up when he met Bobby Zamora
Just posted another pic of our view yesterday sitting next to none other than Des ( dishy) Lynam
What a day!!!!! :albion2:

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
What a memorable day - fantastic. That will always stay with you.

So sorry for your news, positive thoughts heading in your, and your dad's, direction.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Wasn't going to post as I didn't know what to say, but your post made me want to smile and cry in equal measure. Best wishes to you, well done the club, and I'm going to take a trip out to see my dad today.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Love the pictures and as others have said, well done to the club for their kindness. You, your dad and all your family deserve every bit of happiness going at this difficult time.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
great stuff
great day
best wishes to your dad and of coarse you

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Cracking photos and really glad you had such a good day. Your Dad must have absolutely loved it! Best wishes to you all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here