Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Big thanks to the staff in West Stand Upper today

castmana1

Nov 3, 2014
Took my wife and kids to the game today, and just wanted to express how impressed we were with the staff who helped us throughout this afternoon.

I don't often take my family to games (in fact this is only the second time I've done so; I usually go with a group of mates). Lured by the good weather, my other half decided she'd quite like to come along to the game today, so we got some tickets in west stand upper. She occasionally suffers from vertigo, and didn't realise in advance how high up our seats would be. When we got to our seats it was clear that she felt quite uncomfortable where we were sat. I found a steward and explained our situation. The staff immediately relocated us to a lower part of the ground with no questions asked and stored our buggy for us. They even thought to give our eldest a bottle of water as she was looking a little bit hot after scaling the stairs to the upper stand. Tripping over themselves to help us, they were. Efficient and friendly.

Bravo, Albion. Didn't catch the name of the incredibly helpful guy on reception in the West Stand, but you made our match day experience considerably easier today. We wouldn't hesitate to bring the kids again. And a big thanks to the stewards and supervisors who made me, my wife and daughters feel incredibly welcome and anything but a nuisance. In my experience, taking kids to things like football matches can often feel like more trouble than it's worth, but it didn't feel like that today.

I'm sure I've read somewhere that Paul Barber occasionally looks at NSC. If you happen to read this, please give your staff a hearty pat on the back from us for today's work. They're a lovely bunch.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here