Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Prospective!

It was a great win for us Albion fans today, and happy that we are are sitting on top of the league. But with the horrible crash at Shoreham today, that may well have affected some of our fans, you have to put things in perspective. Sometimes football is everything, but there are other times when it is means nothing:(.

My heart goes out to all those who passed away today, and the grief their poor families will be suffering right now. And to all those brave enough to try and help, as the scenes that they faced will probably haunt them forever. :nono:

Last edited:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
It was a great win for us Albion fans today, and happy that we are are sitting on top of the league. But with the horrible crash at Shoreham today, that may well have affected some of our fans, you have to put things in prospective. Sometimes football is everything, but there are other times when it is means nothing:(.

My heart goes out to all those who passed away today, and the grief their poor families will be suffering right now. And to all those brave enough to try and help, as the scenes that they faced will probably haunt them forever. :nono:

We had to work very hard for that today, we were below our best but were the team that played all the football. I wouldn't call it a 'great' win, but three points are three points however they are obtained.

But I do take your point re the Shoreham tragedy. For once football came a very poor second.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
When you hear some of the language liberals saying it doesn't matter how you spell, it makes me think...perhaps it does.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here