Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Beram Kayal - Man Of STEEL!

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Thought there was going to be a good few minutes of stopped play after that full blow to the face, but no it only took a few seconds, respect!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Thought there was going to be a good few minutes of stopped play after that full blow to the face, but no it only took a few seconds, respect!

Looked from where we were in the North like he just spat out a couple of teeth, got up and got on with the game - only to be be pole-axed again a couple of minutes later. At no point was a magic sponge involved!

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Got pole axed a few times and the ref did nothing, then booked him a few seconds later for something fairly innocuous. Ridiculous.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Got pole axed a few times and the ref did nothing, then booked him a few seconds later for something fairly innocuous. Ridiculous.

Ref was completely useless. No consistency whatsoever. How the Blackburn player who kicked the ball away after LuaLua got fouled (again) didn't get booked I will never know.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Kayal was once again MOM for me.and received a ridiculous yellow card after being hacked down all game.

He committed several fouls before finally getting a yellow. I think it was a cumulative thing rather than just one challenge that got him booked.

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
Kayal was once again MOM for me.and received a ridiculous yellow card after being hacked down all game.

I thought Blackburn got away with some awful tackles today , yet the ref kept on booking Brighton players for really soft challenges . towards the end of the match I thought some of the tackles on Lua Lua were pretty nasty

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
After about 5 years, at last we have a midfield. Will there be room for Crofts?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
He committed several fouls before finally getting a yellow. I think it was a cumulative thing rather than just one challenge that got him booked.

Not very hard to work out, well for BG maybe

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
I would be very surprised if the club are not looking at extending his contract this season. Next season will be his last if I'm not mistaken and I have a feeling he will have plenty of suitors.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here