Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stockdale today

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Definite MOTM, saved two one on ones at key moments in the game (just before and after half time) and dealt with all the long throws and set pieces extremely well. Superb performance.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I've been quite a critic of Stockers, but he's put in a fine effort today and I'm pleased his confidence has grown, as has that around him. A good keeper.

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
Looks a new player. Some outstanding saves, a number of excellent punches and there seemed to be decent communication with the back 4. I understand the love for Kaz but we owe Stockdale credit for the points today.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Very good today but let down by too many long balls to Hemed or Baldock that never came off. Thatsaid presumably working to instructions but annoying that it conceded possession so many times.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Brilliant again

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
This was his best game for us. Great saves,great punching ,but kicking great distance but not quite finding the man.9 out of 10 for me.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
He also spent 10 minutes in front of the NS between his first warm up and once the game was delayed his second warm up and let loads of kids have photos with him.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Could working with Ben Roberts be the reason for his improvement? Whatever he was superb today.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Thought that he was very good today the only critisicm was the times that their keepr took free kicks on the halfway line and a couple of times the bal went straight to DS when a long kick may have caught their keeper out and scored a goal. His punches were briliant and I amsure that working with Ben Roberst has had a great influence on him.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Total agreement.
Why did the sponsors not give it to him? Clueless wine-drinking toffs!

You have to wonder if Jordan Rhodes had been on the end of one of those one-on-ones...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here