Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bruno

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I was worried it was going to be one of his bad days in the first 10-15 minutes but he grew into the game excellently. He is technically a class above most of our players, can see him getting 10+ assists this season easily.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
As much as we all love Calderon, Bruno has been undisputed 1st choice since he arrived and last season saw a bit of complacency. Rosenior signing has really forced him to up his game in the same way Maenpaa has bucked up Stockdale.

He's been quality this season.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I was worried it was going to be one of his bad days in the first 10-15 minutes but he grew into the game excellently. He is technically a class above most of our players, can see him getting 10+ assists this season easily.

The sun was shining. It was never going to be one of his bad days. That said, his performance was stunning today.

I love the way Bruno plays. He can be erratic, and can get out of position, but there are times his football is pure genius. He reads the game brilliantly, and that shows in the timing of some of his tackles. But his touch on the ball, and his ability to get forward and cause defences problems is the reason Caldy is warming the bench.

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
He's also taken on the CMS mantle of being the last player off the pitch after clapping the fans

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
A bit shaky in the first 20, as the whole team were, but then produced some extraordinary touches. He's a genius at times with his ball control.

This. Today was his worst performance of the season for me. But to weigh that up, he has been outstanding in the others.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here