Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Be wary of the trains today

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Sitting in the pub at Hassocks having a pint before getting on the train and a young couple came back in after leaving saying the train was so busy they couldn't get on because of day trippers.

That is all.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I assuming Leeds v Sheff wed is ion TV in the concourse and I may leave early. Water in the fridge for taking with me.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Transport Manager just said there is a queuing system in place and to allow for extra time as 'East Coast very busy' at Brighton.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I got on the delayed 12.31 to bton and I had to squeeze into a 4 carriage train so the doors had trouble shutting.

Manic I tell you!!!!!

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I've just walked into Dicks Bar and I'm very happy the air con is working.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
My cycle from home to London Bridge was peskily hindered, so I arrive in an 86-person queue for tickets, missing my train to then see the next train is cancelled. I'm now in a cabin full of Eagle simpletons as I sneak my way Croydonwards ideally in time to board the speed train to gloryville. I mightn't make kick-off, but should make it a little bit in. I better have an apololegetic pie planted on my seat by both time and the privatised rail service.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Just kicked off at the station I was at, too many people trying to ram themselves on the train crushing the people on board, fights have broken out

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here