Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where's the furthest north you get Radio Sussex in the car?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It's looking like I won't be able to get back for the game, so I'm wondering, where is the furthest north you get Radio Sussex in the car?

Thanks

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
When driving to Guildford it changes to Radio Surrey north of Gatwick just before M25 but poor reception from Gatwick. Or if driving on 281 between Dunsfold and Smithbrook Kilns.

PortuGull

Gooooooooooooooooooooolll
Jul 10, 2011
Brighton Marina
Driving north on the A3, BBC Sussex reception is fine until the tunnel at Hindhead - once you exit the tunnel, reception is rubbish

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
If you're in the signal area to start then you can go a long way before you generally lose it. But it's difficult to pick up a signal when travelling in.

My car can pick up and hold on to KissFM on the M25 right down to the Albourne exit of the a23 but if I change station and try to go back to it it's just static.

albionite

May 20, 2009
Not sure if it still happens but if passing gatwick make sure you have the right radio Sussex one of them has the Brighton game the other does Crawley/aldershot/Woking

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Not sure if it still happens but if passing gatwick make sure you have the right radio Sussex one of them has the Brighton game the other does Crawley/aldershot/Woking

Is the correct answer!I think it's c104.5FM.

Can get a listenable but not great reception in car in Sevenoaks area.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here