Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blackburn Staff/players

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
As I type all over the lounge area of the waterfront hotel (thistle) some of the players with beers, do they do that these days b4 a match.

Last edited:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
You've got it all wrong, that's not how you start a thread. You should have said something along the lines of "You'll never guess who I've just seen at a popular seafront hotel".

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Are you 100% sure it's actually players with the beers? They can't be in the squad if they are surely....?

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
More importantly: is Jordan Rhodes amongst them?

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Be a dear, and spike a few of them please.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
As I type all over the lounge area of the waterfront hotel (thistle) some of the players with beers, do they do that these days b4 a match.
A pint isn't going to hinder your performance in a game that kicks off 15 hours later; in fact, it may help if it aids relaxation and sleep the night before.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
A few pints always improves my performance :whistle:

It can certainly help performances of that nature, but with the disadvantage of making fat women seem more attractive. So if the OP is still reading, see if you can get them into 5+ pint session that results in forming a brief but energetic relationship with a plus sizer that they'll spend most of Saturday afternoon regretting. Cheers.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here