Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Balkham @ Fulham

LA1972

May 20, 2009
West Sussex
He has either lost the plot or someone is feeding him some dud information for a wind up. He was asking people about the 3 mini busses that went to Fulham full of people wanting to "cause disorder". And was also letting people know that he was well aware of the arranged "meet" with QPR. None of this is remotely true btw the mood of the fans, including what he would call " known" fans, was very good natured from opening time to last orders and any kind of trouble was never going to take place.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
How it is known as 'Football Intelligence' is beyond me....

The 'QPR meet' has been mentioned by Sussex Police on pretty much every trip to London for the last 8 years. I suppose by the law of averages there will eventually be an altercation between BHA and QPR - at which point I bet any money Sussex Police will be all over the press saying they knew all about it well in advance ��������

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
Hasn't it gone off with QPR at Euston on the way back from somewhere in the last few seasons? I swear there was some sort of altercation there but this could of course all have happened in my drunken mind

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Hasn't it gone off with QPR at Euston on the way back from somewhere in the last few seasons? I swear there was some sort of altercation there but this could of course all have happened in my drunken mind

Wolves a couple of seasons back.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
He has either lost the plot or someone is feeding him some dud information for a wind up. He was asking people about the 3 mini busses that went to Fulham full of people wanting to "cause disorder". And was also letting people know that he was well aware of the arranged "meet" with QPR. None of this is remotely true btw the mood of the fans, including what he would call " known" fans, was very good natured from opening time to last orders and any kind of trouble was never going to take place.

Seeing as you obviously know all 4k or so fans that went to Fulham, what was the reason for the handbags behind the stand between brighton fans?

Oh, and did you see where my hat went after the penalty?

LA1972

May 20, 2009
West Sussex
Seeing as you obviously know all 4k or so fans that went to Fulham, what was the reason for the handbags behind the stand between brighton fans?

Oh, and did you see where my hat went after the penalty?[/QUOTE
You don't need to know all 4000 fans to gauge the mood beforehand, during and after the game. I've been going for 35 years and knew a couple of hundred others at the game. Quite a few were talking (and laughing) about Balkhams wild claims I think I saw your hat on one of the 3 mini busses of nutters

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston

Oh, and did you see where my hat went after the penalty?

The handbags behind the stand at half time was down to someone trying to jump the queue for beer.

Balkham was wide of the mark on this occasion.

As for your hat, I haven't a clue.

Hope that helps.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
With the cuts to the police budget and the lack of aggro at Brighton match's he may be getting worried about his job...
So he is trying to justify his fulltime position....

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
With the cuts to the police budget and the lack of aggro at Brighton match's he may be getting worried about his job...
So he is trying to justify his fulltime position....

On the contrary, his responsibility has widened.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
The handbags behind the stand at half time was down to someone trying to jump the queue for beer.

Balkham was wide of the mark on this occasion.

As for your hat, I haven't a clue.

Hope that helps.

100% the correct answer. Bloke who tried to cut the queue also still had powder under his nose. :lolol:

Jan 30, 2008
How it is known as 'Football Intelligence' is beyond me....

The 'QPR meet' has been mentioned by Sussex Police on pretty much every trip to London for the last 8 years. I suppose by the law of averages there will eventually be an altercation between BHA and QPR - at which point I bet any money Sussex Police will be all over the press saying they knew all about it well in advance ��������
clueless din couldnt manage anerley a few years back, needs to give up on being everyone's friend
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here